Saturday, February 26, 2011
Miss Turn the Paige
I have a Persian cat, her name is Miss Turn the Paige. She is a fuzzy ball of grey fur. She often leaves me dust bunnies........oh the fun of owning a long haired cat. I have had her for over 20 years now and just this past year she has started acting very strange. My husband thinks she is seeing ghosts. She will walk into a dark room and stare at nothing and then start this crazy, indescribable meowing. I think it is because our other cat had to be put to sleep and she misses her, but they didn't really like each other so who knows. Whatever it is, it is enough to drive you crazy. Very loud and extremely annoying. Having said all of that, I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. I have added a picture of her in her summertime "do". Don't feel sorry for her, she actually loves it when I shave her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Even though you know that I am not a cat person, Paige is an okay cat. I like how she meows when we are on the phone, as if she knows it's me. That crazy hair cut of her's is so funny looking (love the picture). Who knows maybe she does see ghosts, they say animals know more than we think they do.
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! I've never seen a type of cat like that before.
ReplyDeleteThis cat is so adorable! I love cats, but unfortunately, my mother is allergic to them so we can't have any. :(
ReplyDelete